|Hannah Morris is one of the leading female photographers in the Western Isles of Scotland with over 15 years experience.
Based on the Island of Mull, she takes commissions from London, Glasgow, Highlands and all over the World.
Hannah offers a range of photographic services from weddings, trash the dress shoots, portraits and property shoots to digital editing and photo restoration.
Her work has been featured in the following publications; 'Scotland on Sunday','The Field', 'The Oban times', 'Mull and Iona Life', 'Take a break' and 'The Daily Mail'.
Wedding photography starts at £800 for Mull and £1000 for the mainland
For more information on prices, services or commissions please contact Hannah |
at the office on: 01680 300299 or email:
Listen to the BBC radio 5 live interview
Listen to the Heart radio interview about "Trash the dress"
Services available from Hannah Morris Photography and gift ideas:
Hannah takes commissions from all over the world, not just the UK. She can travel easily to these places:- Loch Linnhe, Ballachulish, Mallaig, Kinlochleven, Loch Creran, Loch Etive, Loch Awe, Crieff, Killin, Loch Earn, Taynuilt, Dalmally, Tyndrum, Callander, Stirling, Dunblane, Colonsay, Coll, Tiree
- Old Image Restoration - Don't lose those memories! Hannah can enlarge your image and repair tears and marks - a gift to cherish for generations.
- Fun digital editing - Hannah can digitally edit photos of you, your friends and even their car. Have your friends photo on the cover of their favourite magazine, turn them into pop-art or even a monkey!
Arrange a photoshoot for that special someone:
- Fun Family Portraits - Shot on location at the beach, park or your favourite place.
- Modelling Portfolio Shoot - Get some modelling practice whilst building your confidence and your portfolio.
- Pet Portraits - Create more than just memories, pet portraits are fun for both owner and their special sidekick.
- Boudoir Portrait Shoot- Modern sexy portraits - a very personal gift for valentines day, your anniversary or pre wedding surprise. Have a closed set or invite your friends and pop the champers for a great girlie get together.
- Engagement and Pre-wedding portrait shoots - Feel free to ask questions, experiment and have fun!
Get to know your photographer and she can get to know you. These shoots can help couples feel more relaxed on the big day.
- Pregnancy Portrait - Document this most special time in life a la Demi Moore and Christina Aguilera.
- Trash the Dress Shoots - Create stunning images to last you a lifetime. Plus it's a great excuse to put your wedding dress on again.
- Property Photography - Trying to sell or rent your property or holiday cottage? Have a Home Magazine Style shoot to show your property at it's best.
- Birthday Celebrations, Ceilidhs and Events - Proffessional photos capturing the mood. From childrens partys to sweet sisxteens to sweet 70s!
- Wedding photography - "I try to photograph people at their most natural with candid shots, I like to become an observer of your wedding, quietly capturing the special moments as they unfold" -Hannah
- Honeymoon and Anniversary Photography - Capturing moments with the one you love.
- Holiday Photography - Don't miss a minute of fun, let Hannah capture your adventures as they unfold.
- Christening Photography - Document this celebration for friends and family. Hannah can shoot during the service without using flash.
- Birth Photography - Leaving you to deal with more important things!
- First school day - Magical moments. Portraits with the new uniform and the hug goodbye.
- Business and product photography - Kick start or refresh your busines website or leaflets. From jewellery to flower arrangements and bakery to sculpture and crafts. With lighting and attention to detail Hannah can show your work at it's best. Your staff may even like professional portraits too.
Valantines day ~ 14th February
Christmas ~ 25th December
Don't forget birthdays and anniversaries!
Hannah Morris, photographer, specialising in weddings, trash the dress shoots and fun family portraits, based on the Isle of Mull via Oban